Pages

Monday, September 24, 2007

"MAGICAL HARVEST"


"Magical Harvest"
The original 22 x 28 inch painting is in a private collection.
I am offering a 16x20 inch double matted print for $35 + shipping at eBay.
Purchase at eBay here
...or buy a print on canvas or paper at Imagekind here

The backdrop for this painting is one of my favorite shawls. I grew the butternut squash in my garden. I am almost finished with my new website. I'll finally have a complete representation of my work there....and hopefully be able to put more time in at the easel.
It's been quite a project with many delays and endless 'events'impeding progress.

Today's Quotation: "Only the wisest and stupidest of men never change."
-Confucius


Visit Marina's Blog

Website
Buy Marina's art on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise
Tour Marina's Studio
Email Marina

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin