Pages

Monday, July 9, 2007

"THE GUARDIAN" by Marina Petro


"The Guardian"
Available in several formats...see below.
I've been a bit under the weather this past week,haven't painted...and not very happy about it. Hopefully, I'll get back in the groove sometime this week but I wanted to stay in touch so I'll be posting works I've completed in the past.

The original "Guardian" is an oil on 22 x 28 inch canvas which has been sold. This was one of my delightful 'accidents.' I began painting a horizontal landscape which got very messy. I turned the canvas around and around and ended up 'fooling around' in the vertical position. Voila! All of a sudden an angel appeared and here she is.
Double matted prints, 8x10 and 16x20 are available. This image is also available as a giclee print on stretched canvas by special order and a greeting card. Email me for more details.

Daily Quotation: (This quotation is really one of my laments...and for me it includes the 'inner eye')
"If we could but paint with the hand what we see with the eye."
Honore de Balzac

Visit Marina's Blog

Website
My eBay Store
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise
Tour Marina's Studio
Email Marina

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin