Pages

Monday, July 23, 2007

"MISCHIEVOUS ANGEL" by Marina Petro


"Mischievous Angel"
8x10 inches
Acrylic on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
$75
Purchase at ebay here
Also available in a greeting card -$6 includes shipping
and 8x10 prints on paper-$15-includes shipping
email me to purchase prints or cards

Well folks, right now I'm listening to "Bo Diddley" from my iTunes library as I'm writing - keeps me moving and my energy way up. I spent the morning at the Apple Computer Store again. It was supposed to be an hour training session to set up a new database that ended up 2 1/2 hours because of a glitch...one of many lately that have interfered with my time at the easel.
Oops...the music just changed to "Proud Mary."

I painted "Mischievous Angel" from my imagination a while back. It is a fun painting. I love the expression in the kitty's eyes.

I keep hearing about how important it is for an artist to develop a certain recognizable style. I have quite a few styles and cannot see myself settling into one. I am too curious about the possibilities I have yet to explore with my painting...and... little control over the inspirations that just continue to pour in...

What do you think about this? You can leave comments at my blog if you're inclined to do so...

Thanks for looking...

Daily Quotation: "If I had no sense of humor, I would long ago have committed suicide."
Mohandas Gandhi

Visit Marina's Blog

Website
My eBay Store
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise
Tour Marina's Studio
Email Marina

1 comment:

Trine said...

I totally agree with you. I can not see myself either settling for a limited style and medium and subjects matter. I know people who have painted the same for 30 years, I could never do that.

I really loved this kitten, it so made me smile.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin