Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2007

"SUNFLOWER GARDEN" By Marina Petro



"Sunflower Garden"
The original 'Sunflower Garden' is 24 x 36 inches and has found a good home. The inspiration for this painting was from a photograph. As usual, it turned out to be completed partially from the photo and the rest from my imagination. Sunflowers are one of my favorite flowers. I always have them in my garden. This year's crop was food for critters so I don't have as many as I usually do. I even love seeing them in the garden, drooped over, when we are icebound here in the northeast...there's just something about them. Of all God's floral creations, the sunflower (to me at least) seems to have a personality.

This image is available in a frameable deckeled edge greeting card w/envelope, printed on heavyweight watercolor paper. $6.50 includes shipping. Email me to purchase.

Also available in a 16x20 double matted version.
You can see how lovely it looks framed in the photo above.
Purchase here for $35 + shipping at my ebay store

Daily Quotation: "Bring me then the plant that points to those bright Lucidites swirling up from the earth. And life itself exhaling that central breath! Bring me the sunflower crazed with the love of light"
-Eugenio Montale



Visit Marina's Blog

Website
My eBay Store
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise
Tour Marina's Studio
Email Marina

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin