Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2007

"POPPY PATCH" by Marina Petro


"Poppy Patch"
22x28 oil on canvas
email me to purchase-link is below

This painting was done partially plein air and completed from memory and imagination. It was inspired by a scene along RT 372 near Cambridge, NY. I took an early morning drive along this same road the other morning. I was intending to snap some photos of the beautiful countryside. I got a few but some of the best scenes were almost impossible to take because the two lane road was so narrow and it wouldn't have been safe with cars coming in both directions.

Daily Quotation: "The imagination is a powerful tool. An artist can use it to show others the world as he sees it and to bring others into his dream of what the world could be."
-David R. Becker



Visit Marina's Blog

Website
My eBay Store
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise
Tour Marina's Studio
Email Marina

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin