Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

"SUNFLOWER STILL LIFE" by Marina Petro


"Sunflower Still Life"
16x20 inches
Oil on Stretched Canvas
Email me for details and to purchase

Here is another painting I completed a while back. It's been difficult to paint and post a small daily painting this week for a variety of annoying reasons. Sunflowers are one of my favorite flowers. They evoke a feeling of happiness and joy within me. I always have a variety of them in my garden each year...rabbits got most of them this year, along with my giant zinnias. I'm going to try to find some already started to fill in. I'll be posting pictures of my garden when it is more developed.

Daily Quotation: "Three grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love and something to hope for."


Visit Marina's Blog

Website
My eBay Store
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise
Tour Marina's Studio
Email Marina

-Joseph Addison

1 comment:

Takeyce said...

I love the warmth of this painting, Marina.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin