Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2016

View From Prospect Mountain-Original Landscape Oil Painting by Marina Petro



Original Painting..."View From Prospect Mountain"  ©Marina Petro
Details are below

Marina in a borrowed hoodie

Painting Gear...That's Joker on my paintbox


"View From Prospect Mountain"

11 x 14 inches
Original oil painting on stretched canvas

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS

I painted 'View From Prospect Mountain" (Lake George) on a beautiful, chilly early autumn day. I was just one station below the very top of the mountain as it held a much nicer view.  

When I went to take my painting gear out of the car I realized I'd neglected to take my easel. As luck would have it. there was a boulder right there to hold my canvas and, at the perfect vantage point. 

Today's Quotation: "My wish is that we might progressively lose confidence in what we believe and the things we consider stable and secure, in order to remind ourselves of the infinite number of things still waiting to be discovered." 
-Antoni Tapies


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin