Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2016

Misty Garden, Original Landscape Garden Oil Painting by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

"Misty Garden"
11 x 14 inches
Original oil painting on stretched canvas

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!

Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.





 Misty Garden is mysterious and soothing simultaneously. The mist surrounding the landscape engages your imagination. What lies within or beyond the mist? Only I know because I was back on the scene the next day!......but I am not telling.....

Misty Garden was painted at the entrance of the Saratoga State Park on a lovely summer day. I began the painting outdoors and completed it in my studio with much engagement of my imagination. 

Painted on archival canvas with the finest oil paints and love, this work of art will inspire and be enjoyed for many years.



Today's Quotation:  “You are not a drop in the ocean. You are the entire ocean in a drop”
  – Rumi



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin