Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Countryside Landscape Original Oil Painting by Marina Petro


©Marina Petro

"Countryside"
8 x 10 inches
Original oil painting on stretched canvas

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!

Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


"Countryside"is one of the rare acrylic paintings I've created. I enjoyed the experience and might try my hand at using acrylics next time I decide to paint outdoors. 

This piece was inspired by a scene on my way into town when I lived in my country home on the outskirts of Saratoga Springs, NY.

It is available framed and unframed.

Do you have a very favorite landscape you'd love a painting of?
Send me a picture and we can discuss the possibility of a commission. 


Today's Quotation: "When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy.
-Rumi



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin