Pages

Friday, November 11, 2016

Last Days Of Autumn, Original Plein Air Oil Painting by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

"Last Days Of Autumn"
11 x 14 inches
Original oil painting on stretched canvas

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.

I painted "Last Days Of Autumn" outdoors a week or so ago right in the center of the town of Ballston Spa, NY. There was a small parking lot that overlooked this scene. Perfect place for painting because I could park, take my gear out of the car, set up and paint without having to drag a heavy cart for any distance. Stewarts was right across the street too. Truly fulfilled it's label as a convenience store.

Now...I am not 100% sure that I've finished the painting. I'd appreciate any comments about this and also, if another title comes to mind, let me know. So, does it look finished to you?

Today's Quotation: "Let yourself be silently drawn by the stronger pull of what you really love.
-Rumi

AMP GALLERIES OPEN HOUSE
I would love to see you this Sunday, November 13,  at AMP Galleries. I will be there and my artwork will be there too.

The gallery is presenting "Color Conceptions" opening Art reception for resident artist Carol Chramoff Barre. A Fall afternoon of fine art, seasonal fare and great fun from 2 - 5 pm. AMP GALLERIES, The Underground Art District is located at 454 Broadway in the Downstreet Marketplace in Saratoga Springs, NY. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin