Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2016

"Healing Light" Spiritual, Healing Art, Original Oil Painting by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

"HEALING LIGHT"

6 x  6 inches
Original oil painting on stretched canvas

$125

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!

Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.





"HEALING LIGHT" is yet another creation from my imagination. Every once in a while I feel  compelled to paint another garden with light streaming in. Perhaps it is because the first one I painted was straight from my imagination and a total surprise! I like pleasant surprises...have had my share of the other not so pleasant ones.  

This one feels like it is emanating a truly uplifting and peaceful feeling. 


Today's Quotation: "When arguing with a stone, an egg is always wrong."
-African proverb



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin