Pages

Saturday, February 27, 2016

"Secret Flight" Original Abstract Night Sky Painting by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

"Secret Flight"
Original oil and acrylic painting on 1.5 inch deep stretched canvas
Wired and ready to hang - no framing is necessary.

$175

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.



Here is another beautiful and mysterious creation from my imagination. I'd been working on another painting with acrylics..... finished that one and rather than have the paint dry on my palette (as acrylic does) I began to apply it to a new canvas and then put the canvas aside. At that stage most of the backdrop for "Secret Flight" was done. When the spirit moved me a few weeks later, I began to paint the details, moon, stars, etc... with oil paint and completed it, and a new creation was born!


Today's Quotation:  "Wear gratitude like a cloak and it will feed every corner of your life." ~Rumi



                                                      View my available paintings here


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin