Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Butterfly And Flowers, FRAMED Original Ink Painting by Marina Petro,


©Marina Petro

"Butterfly And Flowers"
Image - 5 x 7 inches
Frame- 7.5 x 9.5 inches

Original framed ink painting on ultra smooth Yupo paper

$75
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.





Another ink painting completed and I like the result. Painting with these inks is an exercise in spontaneity so there's always a big surprise at the finish line....

Today's Quotation: "When I examine myself and my methods of thought, I come to the conclusion that the gift of fantasy has meant more to me than my talent for absorbing positive knowledge."
-Albert Einstein


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin