Pages

Monday, February 10, 2014

Oceanscape, "Miniature Abstract Acrylic Seascape Painting with Moon" by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

"Oceanscape"
2" x 4"
Original acrylic painting on stretched canvas
 $39.99
Miniature Series
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


PURCHASE HERE  or EMAIL ME  for other options and inquiries. 

Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


"Oceanscape" is another miniature painting from my ever fertile, over active imagination. Have I moved through my 'painting funk' yet? No...but I am doing my best. This piece too, as well as all the other miniatures looks much better in person due to the canvas texture in the scanned photo making the texture appear much larger and rougher than it actually is....weird...


Today's Quotation:  "The hero is the one who kindles a great light in the world, who sets up blazing torches in the dark streets of life for men to see by. The saint is the man who walks through the dark paths of the world, himself a light."
-Felix Adler



View all my available paintings here
If you see something you love at my Available Paintings page

Ask about my convenient LAYAWAY PLAN
I will make it very easy and convenient for you to purchase one of my original paintings...

foxyform
Blog
Website
Etsy Shop 
Zazzle 
Prints at Fine Art America
Facebook

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin