Pages

Sunday, February 16, 2014

A Tiny Angel, Miniature Original Landscape Floral Painting with Angel by Marina

©Marina Petro

"A Tiny Angel
3 x 3 inches
Original acrylic painting on stretched canvas
$39.99
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


PURCHASE HERE or EMAIL ME  for other options and inquiries. 

Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


"A Tiny Angel" is much more beautiful in person. Neither my cameras or scanner was able to capture the clear details and eliminate the exaggerated canvas texture. Oh, well, you'll just have to take my word for it.

I felt as if I was a child while painting this sweet piece. As usual when I paint intuitively, I just go with the flow for the most part. I found myself painting the moon with rays like I used to when I was a child. The angel was an afterthought. It was an interesting and very enjoyable experience. This painting seems to emulate the quality of joyfulness.



Today's Quotation: "For he shall give his angels charge over thee to keep thee in all thy ways. On their hands they will bear you up, lest you dash your foot against a stone." 
Psalm 91:10-1


View all my available paintings here
If you see something you love at my Available Paintings page

Ask about my convenient LAYAWAY PLAN

foxyform
Blog
Website
Etsy Shop 
Zazzle 
Prints at Fine Art America
Facebook

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin