Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Eclipse, "Skyscape Oil Painting" by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

Eclipse
16" x 20"
Original oil painting on canvas
Celestial Skyscape Series

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!

Details and purchasing information HERE or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries. 
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


View all my available paintings here


I'm curious. What do you see when you close your eyes and imagine you are looking into your head? When I close my eyes I see images like this painting...the universe...always out there in the heavens.  It's always been that way. 

Today's Quotation: "Of the original phenomena, light is the most enthralling."
Leonardo da Vinci

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin