Pages

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Distant Light, "Skyscape,Celestial Painting" by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

Distant Light
16" x 20"
Original oil painting on canvas
Celestial Skyscape Series

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!

Details and purchasing information HERE or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries. 
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


View all my available paintings here


Another creation from one of my astral journeys.  I think this is my natural habitat. These paintings are the most natural for me to paint and are created almost effortlessly. I enjoy the challenge of painting in a variety of styles and subject matter...and some with great difficulty.  Keeps me sharp and evolving as a painter. I'm told it isn't the wisest thing to do as an artist, though ... it is said it's better to be recognized with a certain style but I can't help it. I would go crazy and bored out of my mind...

Today's Quotation: "Our task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within ourselves that we have built against it."
~Rumi

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin