Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Tidal Moon, "Seascape, Moon Oil Painting" by Marina Petro


Tidal Moon
22" x 28
Original oil painting on canvas
Seascape
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!

Details and purchasing information HERE or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries. 
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


View all my available paintings here


"Tidal Moon" was painted (spontaneously) a while back. When I first began the painting, I thought it was going to end up being a skyscape! Much to my surprise, it evolved into a seascape. There is such adventure in painting intuitively...you never know what will happen next. 

Today's Quotation: "Making the decision to have a child-it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body."
-Elizabeth Stone


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin