Pages

Friday, September 28, 2012

Salem Skies,"Landscape Oil Painting" by Marina Petro


Salem Skies
8" x 10"
Original oil painting on canvas
Landscape Series
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!

Details and purchasing information HERE or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries. 
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


View all my available paintings here


This is what I completed on day two of the plein air painting workshop I attended with Harry Orlyk. It was a three day (afternoon) event. You won't be seeing the result of day three because I  messed it up really bad and I am quite annoyed with myself and my innate tendency to be impatient.  I was quite tired by the time we actually got to painting. Late afternoon is not my best time. I am a very early riser and usually 'crash' and need a nap most afternoons. I was impatient in deciding what I was going to paint, didn't analyze the elements of the landscape the way I should have, ignored that my canvas was in the dark,  and on and on with a myriad of excuses...so there it is...

I did go out painting the beautiful autumn landscape with my friend Debbie yesterday and will post the painting in a day or two. I am happy with it...stay tuned...

Today's Quotation: "If you hear a voice within you say "you cannot paint," then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced."
-Vincent Van Gogh


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin