Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Sun Burst, Sunflower Painting, "Floral Oil Painting," by Marina Petro

Sun Burst
8" x 10"
Original oil painting on canvas panel
Floral Art Series

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


Details and purchasing information HERE  or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries. 
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.
I didn't know what I was going to paint when I began this piece. I dipped my brush into the paint and simply began. At one point it looked like it was actually going to be a sunburst but as I continued to paint and it magically started to look like a sunflower and I decided to stop...so that's the story here....

Today's Quotation: "Courage is doing what you're afraid to do. There can be no courage unless you're scared."
-Eddie Rickenbacker

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin