Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

Peaceful Garden, "Landscape Oil Painting" by Marina Petro

Peaceful Garden
5" x 7"
Original oil painting on canvas
Garden Series

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


Details and purchasing information HERE or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries. 
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.

This lovely, serene little piece was painted from my imagination. When I need a diversion from more structured painting I usually just begin to paint spontaneously just to see what will manifest. What usually manifests is either a garden painting or a celestial painting. 

At the moment, I am still so frustrated with myself and the slow progress I am making getting everything in order here for my Open Studio next weekend. I will make a concerted effort to discipline myself today and not allow any more distractions...and here's the perfect quotation for me below...

Today's Quotation:  If we want to do something, we won't do it by doing other things. 
-Anne Copeland

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin