Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

November, "Landscape Oil Painting," by Marina Petro

November
12" x 16"
Original oil painting on canvas
Landscape Series

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


Details and purchasing information HERE or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries. 
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.

This is an older painting I completed a few years ago. It was painted Plein Air at the Saratoga Battlefield in Saratoga, NY on a very chilly, windy and overcast day. As much as I enjoy the experience of painting outdoors, I have a difficult time packing all the gear necessary, carrying it around and dealing with bugs, the elements, and invariably an aching back after a while.... Maybe in my next life...

Sunday morning,  the second day of my Annual Open Studio, K. Madison Moore, a good friend of mine and exceptional painter who lives way over in Pennsylvania emailed me with the link to a very wonderful newspaper feature about me that was published in my local newspaper that morning. What a surprise! Click SARATOGA ARTICLE to read it.

Today's Quotation: "The saints are the sinners who keep on going..."
-Robert Louis Stevenson
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is beautiful. To me, it has a lovely dreamy quality to it.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin