Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Apple Painting, "Still Life Apple Painting," One Little Apple by Marina Petro

One Little Apple
6" x 6"
Original oil painting on archival Raymar canvas panel
Still Life Fruit Series

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


Details and purchasing information HERE or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries. 
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.

Here's another sort of cute apple for you today. It seems to have a personality, doesn't it? I was so happy to discover this little apple with its long, thick stem and wonderful leaves still attached. I couldn't wait to get home and paint it!

It is a beautiful temperate Sunday morning here in Saratoga Springs, NY......Too beautiful to waste behind a computer and I've already got upper back/shoulder burn.... I'm going into town to walk around and hopefully have a new adventure or see something beautiful I didn't notice before...or maybe another piece of fruit with a leaf attached....a rare find....

Incidentally, if you are Christmas shopping and want to give a gift of lasting beauty, check out my ETSY SHOP...

Today's Quotation: "It is remarkable how closely the history of the Apple-tree is connected with that of man." 
-- Henry David Thoreau, Wild Apples
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin