Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

Tropical Trip, "Still Life Fruit and Floral Oil Painting" by Marina Petro

Tropical Trip
20" x 20"
Original oil painting on gallery wrapped 1.5" canvas
"Large Still Life" Series

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


Details and purchasing information HERE or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries.
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.

"Tropical Trip" was actually painted prior to "Psychedelic Pear" which I've already displayed here. Somehow, it got lost in the mire of photos....glad I discovered it... thought I'd already posted it. I'll most certainly be using the fabric I used for the background again. it was a pleasure to paint.

I haven't been posting much lately as I've been preoccupied with getting my house ready to sell, spending more time at my studio in Saratoga Springs, NY along with several 'out of left field' situations that have emerged.   Just so much a girl can do...

I decided to chuck everything today and went swimming with a friend at a tiny beautiful private beach at Pilot Knob on Lake George, NY. What a treat!

For you local Capital District, NY folks.....First Saturday at The Arts District on Beekman Street is rolling around again. I will be at my studio/gallery at 79 Beekman Street in the Arts District tomorrow from 5-8 pm. Hope to see some of you there!

Today's Quotation: "Art washes away from the soul, the dust of everyday life."
-Pablo Picasso

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin