Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

Guardian, "Still Life Fruit Oil Painting," Marina Petro

The Guardian
6" x 8"
Oil painting on archival Raymar canvas panel
Still Life Fruit Series


Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


Details and purchasing information HERE or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries. 
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.

This is one of my favorite little paintings. I was shuffling my fruit 'models' around on the kitchen counter trying to decide on the composition for the next painting. When I saw this little pear appearing to look up to the larger 'guardian' apple, there was no question about what I was going to paint.

 Today's Quotation:  "The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."
-Albert Einstein


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin