Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

The Secret, "Still Life Oil Painting," pears, by Marina Petro

The Secret
6" x 6"
Original oil painting on archival Raymar canvas panel


Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


Details and purchasing information HERE or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries. 
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.
Now doesn't it look like the little pear is leaning over and whispering a secret? She might be telling ms. red pear about the big brown bosc pear who's been flirting with her...hmmm...

After a frustrating struggle (for a few weeks on and off) in an attempt to set up and publish my newsletter with Mail Chimp, an internet email service, I've finally succeeded...whew...You can read it here...ART and INTUITION NEWSLETTER

Today's Quotation: "I do my best work and have the most fun when I'm not sure exactly where I'm heading. The process of discovery is exhilarating." 
-Jill Cohen


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin