Pages

Saturday, August 1, 2009

"Three" Original Abstract Visionary Shamanic Painting with Dragon by Marina Petro


"Three" 22x28 original tempera abstract shamanic painting with a dragon.
Original is not for sale. Prints can be purchased at Imagekind-link below.

This was the third piece I painted from "The Zone." It was very exciting to experience the evolution of this series. Since then, and since I began posting my daily paintings, I've slowed down with this style. It's been so frustrating for me to paint in four distinct styles, loving them all, and only one of me. Perhaps someday I will choose one and stay with it.

Today's Quotation: "When the Japanese mend broken objects they aggrandize the damage by filling the cracks with gold, because they believe that when something's suffered damage and has a history it becomes more beautiful."
-Barbara Bloom



Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My new Daily Paintings Book
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin