Pages

Monday, August 3, 2009

"My Brain" Original Abstract Tempera Painting of Marina Petro by Marina Petro


Artist~ Marina Petro, Saratoga Springs, NY USA
"My Brain" 22x28 tempera on paper. Original not for sale. Prints can be purchased at Imagekind. Link is below.

Well, I'm still posting these paintings from "The Zone" while I am on my little vacation from posting new works here while trying to get my act together. This particular painting is a representation of my brain...at least on the day I painted it. I knew I wanted to begin another 'Zone' painting and started gearing myself up. I got a sudden impression to paint my brain...and here it is...I appreciate your comments...you can leave them at my blog.

Today's quotation: "Any change, even a change for the better, is always accompanied by drawbacks and discomforts."
-Arnold Bennett




Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My new Daily Paintings Book
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!

2 comments:

Karen Bruson said...

Marina, Interesting what is going on in that colorful brain of yours.

Unknown said...

So you have so many colors running through your brain ! Interesting, and nice work.

Art Oil Painting

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin