Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2009

"Seventeen" Visionary Abstract Original Painting Animals,Outer Space, Snakes, Butterflies


"Seventeen"
24" x 30" Original Abstract Mixed Media Painting
Email Me to inquire about purchasing this piece.

I've mentioned in earlier posts that I number these paintings from "The Zone" rather than giving them titles. I wouldn't know where to begin trying to designate titles....but...if you would like to come up with titles for any of them, just leave a comment at my blog (link is below) with whatever you come up with as a fitting title. It would be fun for me to know how they are perceived. In a way, I've made it more difficult for myself because I cannot remember which painting goes with each number...oh well...

Today's Quotation: "Intuitive artists are messengers. Their symbolic vocabulary originates from the infinite wisdom of higher spheres, in a non-referential time/space continuum..."
-Elle Nicolai


Email Me

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My new Daily Paintings Book
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press
Artist~Marina Petro, Saratoga Springs, NY USA

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin