Pages

Friday, August 7, 2009

"Fourteen" Original Abstract Visionary Landscape with Figures Painting by Marina Petro


"Fourteen" from the "Zone Series"
24x30 Original mixed media on stretched canvas.
Email me to inquire about purchasing this one of a kind painting.

What a surprise this painting was...both as I was painting it and upon completion. Quite the adventure seeing what strange and wonderful images are birthed from me.

All my paintings from "The Zone" are very happy today. They have been graciously invited to be exhibited at a "House Of Creative Soul" a new and wonderful gallery in Saratoga Springs I've just become affiliated with today. I haven't exhibited this series anywhere to date and am glad they will all be together. The exhibit will be this Fall...I'll keep you posted when the details are firmed up.

Today's Quotation: "Colours are light's suffering and joy."
-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe


Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My new Daily Paintings Book
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin