Pages

Saturday, April 18, 2009

"SUNSET" by Marina Petro


"Sunset" $39 + shipping
3"x3"
Oil on tiny stretched canvas painted around all sides.
I will provide a tiny easel for display purposes or...you can frame it as desired.

Email me if you'd like to purchase this piece.

This is a 'cute' little painting. It looks much better in 'real life' than in this photo which has some glare on the left. The actual colors are brighter but, try as I might, I couldn't get a good shot of this one and it's too rainy and dark out now to even attempt it again. Every once in a while I like to try my hand at these tiny canvases. I have about 6 more left.

Incidentally, for those of you who are not on my regular mailing list and might live closeby, here is the link to a workshop I am presenting next Saturday..."Awaken The Genius Of Your Intuition."


Today's Quotation: "The only real valuable thing is intuition."
-Albert Einstein



Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin