Pages

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Pears & Grapes by Marina Petro


"Pears & Grapes"
6x8 inches
Original oil painting on gallery wrapped canvas, painted around all sides.
Email me to inquire about purchasing this piece.

I am not crazy about the background color with this painting but decided to leave it regardless. What I have found consistently is that very often, what I don't particularly like is something someone else loves. Paintings I thought would never sell, sold sooner than the ones I thought would fly out of here, or wherever they were. I thought the very first angel painting I did years ago (Angel Descending) was terrible. It sold immediately and continues to be one of the most popular cards and prints I have.

Today's Quotation: "Painting seems to be my obsession. I feel some resentment at all the other things in life that take me away from my studio. This obsession constantly judges all other calls on my time and energy."
-Sue Cowan


Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin