Pages

Saturday, April 11, 2009

"LADYBUG" by Marina Petro



"Ladybug"
6x6 inches
Oil on Raymar Canvas Panel
Sold
I though this painting was finished when I completed painting the two pears.
I liked it well enough, but thought it needed something else. I pondered for a few moments and then a ladybug popped into my mind. Now I'm very happy with it. Hope you like it too.

Daily Quotation: "The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you; Don't go back to sleep. You must ask for what you really want; Don't go back to sleep. People are going back and forth across the doorsill where the two worlds touch. The door is round and open. Don't go back to sleep.
-Rumi


Visit Marina's Blog

Website
My eBay Store
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise
Tour Marina's Studio
Email Marina

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin