Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

"SERENITY GARDEN" by Marina Petro


"Serenity Garden"
8x10 inches
Oil on stretched canvas
Email me to inquire about purchasing this piece.

I don't know about anyone else, but when I view this painting I am flooded with a feeling of serenity, as I am with most of the garden paintings I do. I wish I was there bathing in the warm light. We had snow flurries in upstate NY today...ugh...another chilly raw and windy day. Very draining.

Check out my new store at Etsy here. I'll be adding more paintings regularly.

Today's Quotation: "Innocence dwells in Wisdom, but never with Ignorance." -William Blake)

Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin