Pages

Monday, December 1, 2008

"TWO APPLES" by Marina Petro


"Two Apples"
6x6 inches
Original Oil Painting on Raymar Canvas Panel
Purchase at ebay here or email me for other purchasing options.
I've been out since early this morning. Delivered a painting to be included in an exhibit. Visited my acupuncturist...one errand after another so I'm short on words and really need to get into my studio now. Thanks for looking!

Today's Quotation: "When I am finishing a picture, I hold some God-made object up to it - a rock, a flower, the branch of a tree or my hand - as a final test. If the painting stands up beside a thing man cannot make, the painting is authentic. If there's a clash between the two, it's bad art."
-Marc Chagall

Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin