Pages

Saturday, December 20, 2008

"FULL MOON 1" by Marina Petro


"Full Moon 1"
6x8 inches
Original oil on gallery wrapped canvas painted around all sides.
Can be hung with or without a frame.
Purchase for $100 at my eBay store here

I've numbered this painting because I suspect I'll be painting many more full moons in the future and it's been a little difficult getting creative with titles for these paintings of the moon surrounded by clouds. If you have any ideas, please let me know. In the past I've called them "Magic Moon" "Magical Moon" Moon Magic" "Moonscape" "Mystical Moon" "Moonglow" ...so I'm up for any suggestions.

In any case, I enjoyed painting this piece. It flowed well and I stopped working on it at the point when I began to struggle.

I'm warming up my studio now and can't wait to start painting. We've been having a snow storm here...about 7 inches so far with considerable drifting...and more to come tomorrow...

Today's Quotation:“I don't know if there are men on the moon, but if there are they must be using the earth as their lunatic asylum”
-George Bernard Shaw


Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin