Pages

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

"THE ZONE SERIES" #28 in process by Marina Petro



"The Zone Series" #28 in process
I really felt like cutting loose and beginning another painting from 'my zone.'I am using my new 'Yes' canvas with acrylic gouache and gouache paint and I like it a lot. The canvas is extremely smooth and easy to work with this type paint. It's also a lot easier than working with oil. I squeeze my paints out in an ice cube tray and just http://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gifspray them with water occasionally when they begin to dry. Brushes are easily cleaned with water. I use pure color as it comes out of the tube---no mixing. I'll keep you posted with it's progress.

In the meantime, you can have some fun and create your own painting from your zone here...http://www.jacksonpollock.org/
Just move your mouse anywhere over the page. To change colors click your mouse and keep going.

Today's Quote: "Begin doing what you want to do now. We have only this moment,sparkling like a star in our hand -- and melting like a snowflake." - Marie Beyon Ray

Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin