Pages

Sunday, August 17, 2008

"ZONE SERIES" No. 29 by Marina Petro



The Zone Series #29
22x28 inch acrylic gouache + gouache on stretched canvas
eMail me (link below) for purchasing options

A couple of posts ago I displayed this painting in progress and in error titled it Zone No.28 instead of 29...so here is the finished painting with an image of the last time I worked on it as well. I've decided I am willing to sell the original "zone" paintings. I'd been hesitant to do this. It is not in my nature to get attached to 'things' and that includes my paintings. My favorite part of this painting is the lower third. Hope you enjoy viewing it! I will go into my studio now and probably paint some clouds...although by the time I get there I may change my mind. We'll see...it's the adventure of the moment that I love...

By a strange coincidence I came across an article on developing intuition I'd written posted on a website I was not familiar with. If you are interested in knowing a bit more about your intuition and a neat exercise to 'tune in' visit here.

Today's Quotation: "Don't curse the darkness – light a candle."
-Chinese Proverb

Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin