Pages

Saturday, August 16, 2008

"THREE PEARS" by Marina Petro


"Three Pears"
6x8 inch oil on gallery wrapped canvas painted around all sides
$100
Purchase at eBay here or email me for other purchasing options
I like the movement or motion this painting seems to have because of the pear on the left leaning away from the others. If I had to choose one fruit above all to paint it would be pears. There's such variety in coloring and shapes. Some seem to have 'personalities'. I'm still looking for more pears with leaves. I'm always so happy when I find one.

This was yet another day with the most incredible clouds I think I've ever seen in this area. Huge, REALLY huge white clouds in amazing shapes with greys and very dark clouds hovering around...and...wouldn't you know it, I left my camera home. It was hard to keep my eyes on the road as I was driving.

Greeting cards of my artwork are now available at Imagekind.Comtake a look...

Today's Quotation: "You always do what you want to do. This is true with every act. You may say that you had to do something, or that you were forced to, but actually, whatever you do, you do by choice.
Only you have the power to choose for yourself."
-W. Clement Stone

Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin