Pages

Monday, July 7, 2008

"FISHIN AROUND" by Marina Petro


"Fishing Around"
6x8 inches
Original oil painting on Raymar Canvas panel
Purchase at my ebay store here for $99 + shipping
This is a repost of an older painting. We were away for the holiday weekend with no internet access anywhere. It was strange. Prior to leaving I'd been on the help lines trying to get my mouse to work. I'm not too savvy with using my finger on my laptop keyboard and things go VERY slowly. The problem was not resolved. I spent a good part of today on the help line again and reinstalling my operating system and updating software. I thought the problem was solved until I tried posting about an hour ago and my mouse went haywire...totally out of control. I turned the mouse off but the cursor was still out of control jumping all over the screen.I was so 'freaked out' that I could laugh instead of cry. I went inside, got a cup of tea and a cracker. Somehow I got things under control and if you get this post they will have been under control long enough for me to complete this post.

I chose "Fishing Around" to post today because it lifts my spirit and I hope yours too. It was fun to paint and I'm happy with the outcome. I love the way the firey colors play against the turquoise. I'm going to cut this short now to avoid things getting wacky again...if you don't hear from me for a while you will know why.

It's frustrating because I so much want to paint and post daily but 'life' has just not been cooperative.

Today's Quote:"Ring the bells that still can ring. Forget your perfect offering. There is a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in."


Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press
-Leonard Cohen

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin