Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

"AUTUMN MIST RISING" -in process-by Marina Petro


"Autumn Mist Rising" Painting in Process
18x24 oil on stretched canvas

I am working on this larger painting and almost finished. I have a gallery show coming up in September and was asked if I'd be willing to paint a few autumn scenes. I am happily complying. I love autumn....and will get some great new shots this year...although I am hoping it takes it's time. This summer is flying by and I haven't done anything 'summery' yet. I'll be posting the finished version very soon.

Today's Quote: "Humans who spend time in the wilderness, alone, without man-made mechanical noise around them, often discover that their brain begins to recover its ability to discern things."
-Robert Anderson

Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

1 comment:

Takeyce said...

Looking great so far, Marina!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin