Pages

Friday, February 8, 2008

"THE COMING OF....."


"The Coming Of..."
48"x 60"
Original oil painting on gallery wrapped canvas painted around sides
Email me for purchasing options.
Double Matted prints (16x20)are available at a special price for $45+8 shipping directly from me. Prints on paper or canvas can be purchased at Imagekind's link below.

This large product of my fertile imagination is the companion to "Astral Journey 1" that was posted the other day. I painted it outdoors several years ago. As I was struggling with a title for it my daughter, Andrea, drove up and immediately suggested "The Coming Of..." She said it seemed to portend something...

Today's Quotation: "I think we're going to the moon because it's in the nature of the human being to face challenges. It's by the nature of his deep inner soul... we're required to do these things just as salmon swim upstream."
-Neil Armstrong



Visit Marina's Blog

Website
Buy Marina's art on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise
Tour Marina's Studio
Email Marina

1 comment:

Austin Maloney said...

You've got an interesting style.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin