Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Valentines Day Painting, "Falling In Love," abstract acrylic painting by Marina Petro

Falling In Love
5" x 7"
Original acrylic painting on canvas
$69
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours! 
JUST SOLD


Details and purchasing information HERE or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries. 
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.

If I hadn't painted this, I would love to receive it as a Valentine's Day gift for the sole reason that it would be a total surprise and I probably wouldn't have ever guessed what my gift would have been.

I was in a lighthearted mood a while back when I created this painting. The inspiration for the fish came from a piece of fabric and the turtle is from my imagination. The hearts were an afterthought when I felt the painting needed more..,

 Today's Quotation:  "We are all born for love. It is the principle of existence, and it's only end."
-Benjamin Disraeli


1 comment:

ggoodrich said...

You've painted the fish perfectly! Why don't you give it to that special someone that your talking about? It's not yet late.

xo,
Grace | employment posters

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin