Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

"Kiss Me" Garfield Cat Oil Painting by Marina Petro

Kiss Me
6" x 6"
Original oil painting on archival Raymar canvas panel
$100
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


Details and purchasing information HERE  or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries. 
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.

Wouldn't this make a great surprise Valentines Day gift? Everyone who's seen it has broken into a huge smile.....

Garfield was one of my late mother's favorite cartoon characters. She also loved owls and had a small collection of owl knick knacks and Garfield toys. I keep one of her small stuffed Garfields on the dashboard in my car. This particular Garfield is a small wind-up toy that rocks back and forth when you wind him up. Hope this bring a smile...

Today's Quotation: "Just the moment when you are all confused, leaps forth a voice...hold me close...I am love and I am always present."
-Rumi
 

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin