Pages

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Autumn Mist Rising, "Autumn Landscape Oil Painting", by Marina Petro

Autumn Mist Rising
18" x 24"
Original oil painting on canvas
$450
Landscape Series

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


Details and purchasing information  HERE or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries. 
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.

 I would love to have a cabin somewhere with this view.

Today's Quotation: "If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite." 
-William Blake
 

1 comment:

Lovely Lady said...

Autumn is my favorite season and I love that time of year in the morning especially when it'd dewey and foggy. :) This painting really captured one of my favorite times to be outside. I wish i could buy this one! I love your work!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin