Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

Bad Boy Garfield... Cartoon Cat, Original Oil Painting by Marina Petro

"Bad Boy Garfield"
6" x 6"
Original oil painting on archival Raymar canvas panel
$100
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!

Details and purchasing information HERE  or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries.
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.

This is my final contribution for Valentines Day. At the moment, I am listening to John Lee Hooker singing "I'm Bad Like Jessie James"....a sheer coincidence that this song came on as I was posting "Bad Boy Garfield." What a riot! John Lee sounds really, really bad...badder than Garfield...

Thought I'd give you a smile with this painting but I am the one laughing right now...love these synchronistic events....

Today's Quotation: "If you have it (love), you don't need to have anything else. If you don't have it, it doesn't matter much what else you have."

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin