Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Sun Kissed, Fruit and Floral Still Life Oil Painting by Marina Petro

Sun Kissed
8" x 8"
Original oil painting on canvas
Fruit and Floral Art Series
$135

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


Details and purchasing information  HERE  or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries. 
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.

This  painting was a joy to paint! It lifts my mood and energizes me when I look at it. I chose one of my favorite fabrics as the backdrop and painted it on 1 1/2 thick gallery wrapped stretched canvas. It is painted around all sides, wired and ready to hang just as it is. No need for a frame unless you choose to frame it.

Today's Quotation:  ‎'Let yourself be silently drawn by the stronger pull of what you really love.' 

~ Rumi



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin