Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

MOONLIGHT BLUES~Full Moon and Clouds Skyscape Oil Painting by Marina Petro

Artist~Marina Petro, Saratoga Springs, NY USA
"Moonlight Blues"
6x8 inches
SOLD
Original oil painting on stretched canvas. Painted around all sides and does not need a frame.
The more I look at all the celestial paintings I've been posting of late, the more I've been thinking I need to paint them in much larger formats to get the full effect of the vast expanse of the cosmos. 

I spent 3 hours in a coaching/help session at The Apple computer store in Albany, NY this morning. I have neglected to enter my paintings in the database I started quite a few years ago...and one which I really didn't like.  I've been recording everything on sheets of paper and it's become unmanageable to say the least.  I downloaded ARTIST'S BUTLER and my Apple coach of the day, Nick, helped me to figure it all out and get started with organizing everything. I'll be busy with this on and off for quite a while until all my paintings are finally recorded properly.

Today's Quotation: “Nobody escapes dark times. It’s not a matter of if we’ll have them; it’s just what we’ll do when we do have them. If our goal is to avoid darkness, we never really find the light.” 
— Mary Manin Morrissey

Email Me
Blog
MyFaceBook Page
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
LinkedIn
My eBay Store
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

1 comment:

Karen Bruson said...

Marina,
This would be nice large but looks great small, too.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin