Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Journey To The Moon-Celestial Skyscape Painting with Clouds and Full Moon by Marina Petro

 
Artist~Marina Petro, Saratoga Springs, NY USA
"Journey To The Moon"
11" x 14"
Original oil on stretched canvas
Purchase securely at my ETSY SHOP or EMAIL me for other purchasing options

Another trek in outer space. I really love traveling and creating out there among the vast expanses of space.  When I paint these cosmic celestial pieces, it is always with the sense of uplifting and the absence of limitations...

Today's Quotation:  "Feet, what do I need you for when I have wings to fly?" 
~Frida Kahlo
Email Me
Blog
MyFaceBook Page
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
LinkedIn
My eBay Store
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin