Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Eclipse- Full Moon Eclipse Celestial Skyscape Landscape Oil Painting by Marina Petro

 
Artist~Marina Petro, Saratoga Springs, NY USA
"Eclipse"
16"x20"
Original oil painting on stretched canvas
Purchase securely at my ETSY SHOP or EMAIL me for other purchasing options.

Another trek out among the celestial bodies.  This piece was painted from my imagination. Initially, I had nothing in mind...just began to dip my brush in the colors I was attracted to, one by one. I'd put the painting away for weeks and then go back to it again and again. This piece has gone through several transformations before it became what it is...

Today's Quotation: "The painting leads the painter, and it becomes an intuitive experience." 
~Ardath Davis





Email Me
Blog
MyFaceBook Page
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
LinkedIn
My eBay Store
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

1 comment:

Karen Bruson said...

Gorgeous colors, as always, and very cool composition, as always.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin